How to Sell Your House
1. Get Your Home Value Estimate. Discover how much your home could sell for with our online price estimator, then connect with a local listing agent for a more detailed analysis. See how much your home is worth.
2. Request a CMA. Select one or more listing agents to prepare a listing presentation and comparative market analysis (CMA) for your home, then choose the agent that's right for you.
3. Prepare Your Home for Selling. Get your home looking its best. Make any needed repairs or renovations, and consider professional home staging services.
4. Set Your Home Sale Price. With the help of insightful local market data available on ZipRealty.com, your agent will be able to help you determine what your home will sell for in today's market.
5. Get the Word Out. Your agent will create a winning marketing plan for your home to target active, interested home buyers searching in your area, both online and in person.
6. Negotiate the Sale. Review offers from prospective buyers with your real estate agent and decide on the offer that's right for you.
7. Sold! Once you find the right buyer and accept their offer, your agent will keep you in the loop on the closing process and make sure everything goes smoothly.
Find a Home in Austin, Austin New Home Search, Homes for Sale in Austin, Austin Real Estate, Homes for Lease in Austin, Austin TX Lots, Austin Luxury Homes